"This is a powerful Modbus RTU / TCP / ASCII Master ActiveX Control"
dovnload.co.uk Editor: General features of all ActiveX Controls
- Support Windows 2000/Windows XP / Windows Vista, VB6 Runtime Environment must be
- Support (Visual Basic / Visual C + + / C # / VB.NET / VBA / C + + Builder / Delphi, and others)
ActiveX or OLE
- Support the development environment to read and Bit, Word, Long, Float, Double writing, Ascii Char string wide char string. for different protocols
- Simple API interface.
- Able to create a process for 16 protocols.
- Free guides and examples.
Features for this product
- Support Modbus RTU / TCP / ASCII Modbus Master Slave communication which may
- Able to 31 Modbus RTU / ASCII Slaves a com port
- Able to Slaves on Modbus TCP TCP port 31 to establish a connection through the connection
<Br> - Supported function code (Hex): 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x0F, 0x10
- About the function code address range, points to read, to write the score for the user to know <br>
- Support for both style and IEC61131 Modbus address to use address style
- Support for a December address style and Allen-style address
- Time free
* Note: Modbus Master ActiveX Control
- Fully functional trial version, but only half an hour after the connection has a limit can be executed. If no restriction to work with, now Modbus RTU ASCII TCP ActiveX Control 1.0.0 download a free copy can be ordered from www.plccontrolsoftware.com want to signup.